IJIPC is being positioned as an internationally refereed journal published bi-annually in (May and November) by the Faculty of Communication and Information Sciences, University of Ilorin, Nigeria. It is dedicated to the exchange of the latest research and practical information in the field of Computing and Communication Technologies, Information Science and Knowledge Management, information processing and Broadcasting and Media Studies. The journal publishes original research and case studies by academic, business and government contributors on the key areas of computing, information science, library science, telecommunication and mass communication including best practices, policies, and guidelines.
The journal borders on (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Computing and Communication Technologies
- ICT in forensics and Cyber security
- Big data analytics and data mining
- Digital and wireless communication systems
- Telecommunication network administration.
- Information Science and Knowledge Management
- Library Science
- Broadcasting and Media Studies
- ICT and new media
- Mass communication
- Digital broadcasting
- ICT and disaster risk management
- New media, social movement and democracy.
IJIPC is currently indexed in Google Scholar, AJOL, DOAJ, DRJI, Journal Factor, Stanford University Libraries, Journals for free, ACADEMIA, Academic Resource Index ResearchBib, AcademicKeys, JournalSeek, Genamics, ROAD, Bielefeld University Library, IIJIF, SIS