Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
- Submit one electronic copy (preferably as an attachment in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts should contain two title pages, one omitting authorís names and identifying information for the purpose of blind review.
- Author(s) are to spell out one of their given names in full with surname in CAPITAL letters. Indicate your institutional/organizational and e-mail addresses and phone number on the title page.
- Authors should give a brief personal information (e.g. names, qualifications, job status and experience).
- Prepare manuscripts according to the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Type all components of the manuscript using double space on A4 size sheets.
- The abstract should be between 100-200 words typed on a separate page.
- Manuscript should not exceed 15 pages in length.
- Only original manuscripts, written in English language, are considered. In a covering letter, author(s) should state that the manuscript is not being simultaneously submitted elsewhere and that the findings reported in the manuscript have not been published previously.
- Articles accepted become the copyright of The Nigerian Journal of Guidance and Counselling. Authors however, will be held responsible in case of copyright violations.
- Production costs will be shared with authors on acceptance of manuscripts for publication.
- For subscription, advertisement and further enquiries please contact.
Department of Counsellor Education,
University of Ilorin,
P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin.